These settings govern the customization of your site’s subheader. To access and adjust these settings, simply go to “Appearance” > “Customize” > “Site Subheader.”
Enable this toggle to customize the background of the subheader.
Once you’ve activated the aforementioned setting, you’ll gain access to the following customization options for your subheaders:
1. Background Color: Choose the color for the subheader’s background.
2. Background Image: Upload an image to display in the subheader background.
3. Background Repeat: Select how the background image should repeat across the subheader.
4. Background Position: Define the position of the subheader background image.
5. Background Size: Adjust the size of the background.
6. Background Attachment: Specify whether the background should scroll with the content or remain fixed in place.
Customizes the typography of the subheader content with the below settings:
- Font Family: Change the font family of the subheader content.
- Font Variant: This setting allows you to change the font variant of the subheader content.
- Font Size: Change the font size of the subheader content.
- Text Transform: Transform the subheader content text here.
- Text Decoration: Select the text decoration. Some of the given options are underline, overline, solid, etc.
- Line Height: Manage the line-height of the subheader content.
- Letter Spacing: Manage the letter-spacing here of the subheader content.
The “Breadcrumbs” feature, also known as a breadcrumb trail, serves as a secondary navigation system that helps users understand their current location on a website. By enabling this setting, you can display breadcrumbs across the entire site.