Woo Sell Services allows you to sell subscription services.
This feature needs a woocommerce subscriptions plugin installed and activated on your website.
Follow the below steps to create a subscription service:
- Head towards WordPress Dashboard > Products > Add New.
- Fill in the service name and description.
- Scroll down to the Product Data section, and check the service checkbox.
- Also, open the product type dropdown and choose the “simple subscription” option. Fill in the subscription-related details. View subscription details here.
- As soon as you check the box, a new section named the Requirement box will be opened.
- In this section, you can add service-related requirements or questions that he wants to be answered by the customer.