Woo Sell Services provides a feature to send live notifications on different instances. All the notifications contain two different parameters:
- [sender-name]: Use this parameter to show the sender named in the notification.
- [service-name]: Use this parameter to show the service name in the notification.
- [Order-id]: Use this parameter to show the service order id in the notification.
These instances are given below:
- Filled Requirement Notification: Display requirement-filled notification to Admin or Vendor when the customer fills the requirement of service.
- Conversation Notification: Display conversation notification to admin, vendor, and user.
- Send Final Delivery Notification: Display the final delivery notification to the user.
- Accepted Final Delivery: Display accepted final delivery notification to admin or vendor.
- Denied Final Delivery: Display denied final delivery notification to admin or vendor.
- Review services Notification: Display notice on a single service order page when the order has been “On Hold Or Pending Payment.”
- Update Delivery Date Notification: Update order Delivery Date.