To create the group, navigate to the WB plugins >> Woo custom My Account Page >> endpoint settings. From here you can add the groups. Here group indicates that multiple sub-items or endpoints can be added under this particular group.
Click on the ‘Add Group’ button and a popup will appear. Now give the group name and click on the Save button. Order of these sub-items or endpoints can be customized later by drag & drop. You can also add the group label, group icon, group class, endpoint access to specific user roles.
Settings available for a custom group :
- Group label: Set a group label in this field.
- Group Icon: Assign a suitable group icon.
- Group Class: Add an additional class to this customized group container.
- User Roles: Select user roles from the dropdown and Restrict endpoint visibility to the selected user role(s).
- Show Open: Show the group open by default. (Please note: this option is valid only for “Sidebar” style).