Once the plugin is activated on your profile, A new tab will be available in your WordPress admin dashboard.
Navigate to WB Plugins >> BuddyPress Profile Views >> General Settings.
You will see the following options here:
- Save view count by: This setting provides two different methods to save the views count. You can choose any of them.
- By Session: In this method, if a user logs in and visits your profile then the profile view count will increase by one and if the user stays logged in and visit the profile again the count will not increase
- By Referer: In this, if a user logs in visits your profile page the count will increase and if the visitor goes to some other page and then again visits profile then again the count increases, but the count will not increase if the user just refreshes the profile page again and again.
- Select chart style: Members get a tab that displays a chart and also a widget that can be placed anywhere to get the profile visits chart. Two types of charts are available to display the data.
- Line Chart
- Bar Chart
- Visitor count: Display profile viewed members under a tab.