Wbcom Essential Templates are initially designed with the Reign theme. They inherit global properties like typography, color, logo, menu, layout, button from Reign customizer.
In this case, the template will inherit styling from the current theme customizer that might have different colors, typography, and other layouts.
This article lists all the possible changes that you might see if you import a Wbcom Essential template with another theme than the Reign theme.
1. Site logo missing/ Change in Site Tagline – Reign customizer provides an option to add a logo and site tagline. This might be missing when the template is imported with another theme.
2. Colors & Typography – You might see colors and typography applied from an existing theme.
3. Few icons in Header – Reign allows adding extra menu items like search icon, button, cart icon, etc. This might be missing with another theme.
4. Page Title – Reign does not display the site title unless it’s chosen intentionally. With another theme, you might see them displayed.
5. Button Style – Global button stylings with color and border are set from Astra. You might see different button styles.
6. Spacing – Some of the themes apply static spacing to page builder sections. So padding and the margin between the sections might look different.
7. Background Color – Overall background color for the site can be set from the Reign. This will change according to the different themes.
8. Background Color on Sections – Background color for each section. It will appear above the site background color.
9. Transparent Header will be replaced by Theme header – With other themes, this will be replaced by a normal theme header.
10. Blog page – Reign manages the layout of the blog archive and single blog page. With other themes, content width might look different.
11. Footer widgets – Reign allows inbuild footer widgets with a number of columns. So with other themes, you might see these missing.