Learndash Dashboard provides a feature of BuddyPress Group integration into your site. This feature helps to increase the engagement between the students and instructors. This feature also helps to solve course-related problems. It works in the following manner.
- Admin or instructor will assign a BuddyPress group to the course.
- When the group is attached to a course, All previously joined members will be removed from the group.
- Enable/Disable to list students’ learning activities on the group page.
- As soon as a student is enrolled in the course, He will join the attached group automatically.
- He can see all group-related activities from now.
- Student can post their problems there on the group Walls that can be solved by other group members.
- Student can also list their learning Activities in groups. If he wants otherwise, he can disable this.
- Admin will sync the BuddyPress group from LearnDash DashBoard’s backend settings If joined member’s list is not showing on the front end.