My Dashboard tab shows the following options:
The upper section of the Dashboard shows statics of the following data:
- Number of courses
- Number of Quizzes
- Number of assignments completed/pending
- Number of Lessons
- Number of topics
- Number of students
- Number of enrolled courses
- Number of active courses
- Number of completed courses
Most popular courses
This section displays the popular courses created by the instructor
Course Completion Graph
This section displays the graph of total completed courses by the students. The instructor can filter this data using the below parameters:
- Yearly: Total course completed by the students in a year.
- Last Month: Total course completed by the students in the previous month.
- This Month: Total course completed by the students in the current month.
- Last 7 Days: Total course completed by the students in the last 7 days.
This section displays course wise information in the following way
- A course dropdown is given there; selecting which students progress enrolled in that course(e.g., How many students have completed, started, on not started the course) will show in the pie chart as well as in the form of the student list. This list can also be exported in a CSV format with the click of the Export CSV button.
This section displays student-wise information in the following way. A student dropdown is given there; on selecting which following pie graphs will be displayed :
- Course Progress: Selected students all course progress in which he is enrolled. These courses are logged-in instructors. This data shows in the following values:
- Courses: Not Started in Percentage
- Courses: In Progress in Percentage
- Courses: Completed in percentage
- Assignment Progress: The assignment progress pie chart will show related courses in which a student is enrolled.
- Assignment: Approved in percentage
- Assignment: Unapproved in percentage
- Assignment: Pending in percentage
- Quiz Progress: Quiz progress pie chart will show related courses in which a student is enrolled.
- Quiz: Completed Quiz in percentage
- Quiz: Uncompleted Quiz in percentage
- The courses progress bar section is also there, which shows courses progress for selected students, which can be exported in CSV format with one click of the Export CSV button.