This section is responsible for the woocommerce-related settings. One can manage the shop page appearance, Checkout page, etc., by navigating to the Appearance > Customizer >> Woocommerce.
Enter the store notice that you want to show your customers and enable the checkbox to show it site-wide. If enabled, this text will be shown site-wide. You can use it to show events or promotions to visitors!
- Shop Page Display: You can set what to display on the product page. The following options are given:
- Show Products
- Show Categories
- Show Categories and Products
- Category Display: You can set what to display on product category pages. The following options are given:
- Show Products
- Show subcategories
- Show subcategories and Products
- Default product sorting: Set the default product sorting for the shop page: The following options are given below:
- Default Sorting
- Average Rating
- Sort by most recent
- Sort by Price (ASC: Ascending Order)
- Sort by Price (DESC: Descending Order)
- Product Per row: Set the number of products to be shown per row.
General(Sales Badge Setting, Pro)
These options are part of the BuddyX pro theme. Using these options, sales badge positions and appearance could be managed. These settings will be reflected on both the shop and single product pages.
- Sale Badge Style: Set the style of the sales badge. The following options are given for this:
- Sale Badge Position: Set the position of the sales badge. The following options are given for this:
- Sale Badge Content: Set the content that you want to display on the sales badge. The following options are given below:
- Percentage of the sales amount
Shop Page Setting( Pro):
These settings are responsible for the styling of the shop page. It can be accessed by navigating to the Appearance > Customize > Shop page.
- Product Style: Four different kinds of product styling are given. You can choose any of them.
- Product Sort: Choose if you want to show the product sorting dropdown on the shop page or not.
- Product Result Count: Choose if you want to show the product result count on the shop page or not.
- Products Per Page: Set the number of products to display on the shop page.
- Display Filter Button: Enable to show the filter button on the shop page. Once the setting is enabled, you can customize the filter button text. Follow the below steps to set up the filter on the shop page:
- Enable the filter button setting and publish the setting
- Now navigate to Appearance > Widgets > Off-Canvas Sidebar, And assign the filter widgets to it, such as the product category dropdown.
- Now visit the shop page to reflect the settings.
These settings are responsible for setting the product image sizes. Set the desired size and publish the settings to view the results.
- Main image width: This Image size is used for the main image on single product pages. These images will remain uncropped.
- Thumbnail Width: This Image size is used for products in the catalog.
- Thumbnail cropping: Crop the image into a square and set the custom cropping.
These options are responsible for managing the fields of the checkout page.
- Company name field: Set the Company Name field required or optional for the customers.
- Address line 2 field: Set the Address line 2 field required or optional for the customers.
- Phone Field: Set the phone field required or optional for the customers.
- Highlight the Required field with an asterisk: Check this box if you want to highlight the required fields with an asterisk.
- Terms and conditions page: Set the Terms and Conditions page here.