This setting helps you manage your login screen. To access these settings, navigate to the Appearance > Customizer > WP Login. It has the following options:
Customize Your Logo Section
These options let you customize the logo section of the login screen.
- Customize Your Logo section: enable this option to customize the logo section.
- Disable logo: Enable this option to disable the logo on the login screen.
- Custom logo: Upload the logo of your choice.
- Logo Width: Set the logo width.
- Logo Height: Set the logo height.
- Logo Title: Set the logo title.
- Logo spacing: Set the log spacing from the bottom.
- Logo URL: Set the logo URL.
Choose WP Login Theme
This setting lets you choose the theme for your login screen. We have provided 4 different themes.
Customize Login Form
These options are helpful to customize the login form.
To access these options, Navigate to Appearance > Customizer /. WP Login > Customize Login form.
Customize Forget Form
These options are given to customize the forgot password form.
To access these options, Navigate to Appearance > Customizer /. WP Login > Customize Forget form.
These options are given to customize the Login button.
To access these options, Navigate to Appearance > Customizer /. WP Login > Customize Button.