This theme allows to et the pop-up for the login and registration.
Navigate to the Appearance > Customize > General. You’ll find an option named “Sign-in Popup | Register Form Fields.”
Open this option. And manage the settings.
Check this switch box to enable the pop-up settings for login and registration.
This setting allows you to choose the pop-up form for login and registration. It has two different options:
- BuddyX Login Form: Choose this option to show the default Login/Registration Form on the pop-up. On selection of this, You’ll find some further options:
- Form Display: Select from the dropdown whether you want to open the pop-up for the login, Register, or for both of them.
- Login Redirect: Select the login redirect to the current page for the pop-up to be opened. If you want the login to redirect to a page, then choose that page here.
- Register Redirect: Set the Register redirect to the current page for the pop-up to be opened.
- Custom Shortcode: Choose this option to use a custom login shortcode.
- PopUp Content: You can use your own custom HTML or shortcodes that will appear in the pop-up box.
BuddyX Register Form
Three types of registration forms are provided by the plugin.
- Basic: This Form is non-editable and consists of basic WP fields ‘First name’, ‘Last name’, ‘Username’, ‘Email’, ‘Password’ fields.
- Standard: Form is editable via Users > Profile fields. Only the required field will be displayed in the form. ‘Username’, ‘Email’, ‘Password’ are non-editable fields.
- Extended: Form is editable via Users > Profile fields. Only the required field will be displayed in the form. After filling in form fields, the user will be redirected to the Register page, where can complete other Profile Info Fields ‘Username’ and ‘Email’ are non-editable fields.
Enable this option to send the account activation email to the registered users.