People can easily see who has liked pictures in their BuddyPress community. One of the most popular plugin which allows user to add media inside the BuddyPress community is rtMedia having extension rtMedia Likes which allow users to like media and also provide with the functionality to see who has liked your pictures.
It is extremely easy to use.
- Install and activate rtMedia
- Install and activate rtMedia Likes
- Visit site’s front end
- Click on the image/media
- Click on the “people like this” link
- It will open the pop-up which shows the list of users like that particular media.
The plugin will also allow you to see or list all the media one have liked. For this follow below steps:
- Navigate to Dashboard >> rtMedia >> Settings >> Other Settings
- Enable the “user’s liked page” option.
- Navigate to the front end profile
- Click on Likes tab