Follow BuddyPress users on your site just like Twitter with the help of BuddyPress Follow plugin. You will get a follow/following tab on member’s profile and on the member directory page.
For bug reports or to add patches or translation files, visit the BP Follow Github page.
- Using custom templates – How to override the template bundled with the plugin for use in your WP theme.
- Custom slugs – Change the default slugs used in BP Follow to better suit your community.
- Filter switches – Enable / disable certain functionality with these code snippets
- Translation – Find out how to override the default text and labels by adding a custom translation file.
- Tutorial – Add a follow button on a regular WP page
- Tutorial – Create your own follow activity loop
- Tutorial – Get the following or followers count for a user
- BP Private Messages For Followers Only – Allow members to send private messages only if the recipient is following them.
- BP Working Papers – A plugin that creates a relationship between BuddyPress Groups and WordPress Sites for the purpose of peer reviewing Working Papers. Includes support for following working paper sites using the BP Follow Blogs module.
Community-submitted scripts and guides
- myCRED BP Follow integration – Code snippet to integrate BP Follow with the myCRED plugin. When a user is followed, this adds points to both parties.