Navigate to BuddyPress Polls from WordPress Dashboard admin menu.
Click on General Tab for BP Polls Settings.
- Multi-Select Polls: Enable multi-select polls to allow users to cast more than one vote in each poll. If this option is disabled, users can only cast vote for only one option in each poll.
- Hide Results: If Hide Results option is enabled, results will be hidden from the users who have not voted yet. If disabled, the voting result will be visible to users who have not voted yet.
- Poll Closing Date & Time: If enabled, users can set poll closing date & time. If disabled, users can vote anytime, polls will always remain open for voting.
- Enable Image Attachment : Enable this option if you want to allow users to attach images with poll activity.
- Poll Options Limit: Feature to include the restrictions for the site users to add a specific number of options in the poll activity.
- Enable Poll Result: Feature to show the poll results in percentage.
- Enable Revoting: If this setting is enabled, all the site users can revote.
- Show Voters List: Show the list of voters for the poll.
- Max Voter Numbers: Select the maximum numbers of voters you want to display.
- Submit Button Background Color: Manage the background color according to your theme.
- Enable After Poll Message: Set a message for the voters right after the voting.
- Limited poll activities– Select the limit by user role or member type to publish poll type activities.