BuddyPress allows members to publish blog posts directly from their Profiles.
To do so
- Navigate to WB Plugins >> BuddyPress Member Blog >> General, and
- keep the field blank instead of mapping the “Add new post” page created by the plugin.
- save the settings
- visit the User’s BuddyPress profile.
- Click on “Add Post” Label
- You’ll be able to access the form on users profile
1 thought on “How to show Post form on user profile”
Is there any possibility to enhance the function, so that:
1) iFrames can be embedded in the blog body (for example from a podcast platform)?
2) Image(s) can be placed within the blog body? (not just the header image).