Navigate to Dashboard << WB Plugins << Group review. In Group Review Settings, you can set and change the settings according to your need.
Setting up the plugin:
General settings –
- Multiple Review- Enable this option if you want to add functionality for the user to send multiple reviews to the same group.
- Auto approval of Reviews- Enable this option if you want to have the reviews automatically approved, else manual approval will be required.
- Reviews show at most- This option lets you limit the number of reviews on the “Group Reviews” page & “Manage Reviews” Page.
- BuddyPress notifications- Enable this option if you want group admin & reviewer to receive a notification when adding, accept & deny a review.
- Emails- Enable this option if you want the group admin & reviewer to receive an email when someone adds, accepts & denies a review.
- Exclude Groups from reviews- This option lets you choose those groups that you don’t want to provide review functionality.
- Reviews Criteria(s)- This option provides you to add multiple rating criteria. Members can rate other groups based on the defined criteria. By default, no criteria will be shown until you activate it.
- Labels– You can change the review label. By default, it shows “Review”.
- Rating Color- This option lets you change the star rating color.
- Shortcode– you can use the shortcode [add_group_review_form] to display Group Review Form on other pages or posts.