BuddyPress Activity Filter plugin allows users to apply filters on activities from the frontend. As an admin, you can select the type of activities to list on the activity page by default. You can also remove some specific activity types from their BuddyPress Activity.
This plugin requires BuddyPress/bbPress or BuddyBoss Platform to work.
Installing the plugin
- Get The Plugin
Here is the plugin purchase link. If you have already purchased the plugin, Login to Wbcom Designs go to MyAccount << Downloads
Download the latest version of the plugin zip file.
- Install Plugin
Upload the “BuddyPress Activity Filter” plugin to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory via FTP.
Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu. Alternatively, you can use WordPress Plugin installer from Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add New to Upload the plugin zip file. Click install and activate.
Setting up the plugin
To set up the plugin:
- Navigate to wp-admin > WB Plugins > BP Activity Filter.
- Here, you can select options to show only specific activity on the newsfeed or personal profile activity page.
- Choose your options and Save Changes.
Using the plugin
- Activities will be filtered as soon as you save the changes to the main settings of the plugin.
Displaying activities after applying filters
- You can also remove particular activities using Remove Activity Tab and also filter Custom Post Type Activities.